Questo post è disponibile anche in: Italian
June 9th, Manifattura Project in Rovereto: a day of workshops and conferences in the frame of the Osce Days.
What do you get if you mix circular economy and open source data? An explosive cocktail of innovation and well being. If you want a taste of it, simply take part in the Osce Days (the acronym stands for Open Source Circular Economy). In the frame of this global initiative, Recycling Point organized the Italian stage of the event in Rovereto on June 9th in the innovative spaces of the Progetto Manifattura.
The event is dedicated to circular economy with a focus on green economy, energy saving and recycling, in the light of the potentialities offered by open data. The event counts on the active involvement of all participants, who will be free to animate the sessions by raising questions, sharing ideas and suggesting solutions. The discussions will focus in particular on circular economy, sustainable constructions, startups and open data.
These are some of the sessions planned:
- Territory narration. 10 years of best practices and reusing. By Davide Ondertoller (head of Progetto Portobeseno)
- The importance of open data and its interaction and generation within the Internet of Things. By Alessandro Masserdotti (founder of the dotdotdot.it studio)
- From Family District to circular economy: a concrete approach to participative collaboration for the creation of social value. By Michele Cozzio (University of Trento) and Luciano Malfer
- Life cycle in public contracts: a tool for enterprises for competition and environment protection. By Michele Cozzio, Mauro Amadei and Francesca Ierace (University of Trento)
- Circular economy in constructions. By Luca Oss Emer (Habitech Associate)
- “Trentino Open Data” project. By Francesca Gleria (head of the “Trentino Open Data” project for the Autonomous Province of Trento)
- Opportunities in Horizon 2020 for SMEs and Start-ups. By Paola Gastaldello
- OpenStartup by Progetto Manifattura. Examples of circular economy implementation
Click here to participate
Click here for more information