Questo post è disponibile anche in: Italian
A Global Event to Develop a Sustainable Circular Economy through Open Source Collaboration
Recycling Point is the leading website in the field of reuse, recycling and waste management. A new platform that stimulates the cooperation among experts and helps companies promoting their business in the circular economy field. The website offers news, reports, legislative updates, consulting services and a database that companies can leverage to promote their activities.
Progetto Manifattura – Rovereto (TN)
Thursday 9 June 2016
Within the OSCE Days, Recycling Point has organized its own event on Circular Economy, with a focus on green economy, saving and recycling, seen through the potential of the open data.
The event will encourage the active involvement of all the participants, who might ask questions, raise ideas and propose solutions. The discussion will focus on circular economy, sustainable construction, startup and open data. Here are some of the topics covered during the event:
- Territory narration. 10 years of best practices and reusing. By Davide Ondertoller (head of Progetto Portobeseno)
- The importance of open data and its interaction and generation within the Internet of Things. By Alessandro Masserdotti (founder of the it studio)
- From Family District to circular economy: a concrete approach to participative collaboration for the creation of social value. By Michele Cozzio and Luciano Malfer (University of Trento)
- Life cycle in public contracts: a tool for enterprises for competition and environment protection. By Michele Cozzio, Mauro Amadei and Francesca Ierace (University of Trento)
- Presentation of “Aquapower” project, data collection through a geo-portal will allow to evaluate, organize and manage the water resources of the territory. By Luca Oss Emer (Advisor to the Board Habitech – Trentino District Technology)
- “Trentino Open Data” project. By Francesca Gleria (head of the “Trentino Open Data” project for the Autonomous Province of Trento)
- Opportunities in Horizon 2020 to innovative SMEs and Start Up. By Paola Gastaldello
- OpenStartup by Progetto Manifattura. Examples of implementation of the circular economy [time for meetings and discussion]
- Rovereto, circular economy capital for one day 10 June 2016 - Thanks to Recycling Point's initiative, the town in Trentino hosted the Italian phase of the OSCE Days at Progetto Manifattura. Rovereto was under the world's spotlights for one day thanks to circular economy. On Thursday, June 9th 2016, Rovereto's Progetto Manifattura hosted a session of the OSCE (Open Source Circular Economy) days, a global event Continua..
- Circular Economy and Open Data: an event by Recycling Point 06 June 2016 - June 9th, Manifattura Project in Rovereto: a day of workshops and conferences in the frame of the Osce Days. What do you get if you mix circular economy and open source data? An explosive cocktail of innovation and well being. If you want a taste of it, simply take part in the Osce Days (the Continua..