Questo post è disponibile anche in: Italian
Don’t miss the last days to register for the 2017 edition of the award for circular economy heroes organized by Accenture.
Only a few days to the closing deadline of applications for the 2017 edition of The Circulars, the award for circular economy heroes organized by Accenture Strategy in collaboration with World Economic Forum (WEF) and Young Global Leaders (YGL).
The contest is free of charge and is dedicated to the organisations that aim to stand out in the field of circular economy through their innovations. Applications need to be submitted by September 30th (except for the category “People’s Choice Entrepreneur Award”, whose deadline was on September 15th). Click here to submit your application.
The contest is divided into seven categories:
- Award for Circular Economy Leadership
- Award for Circular Economy Multinational
- Award for Circular Economy SME
- Award for Circular Economy Government, Cities & Regions
- Award for Circular Economy Investor
- People’s Choice Entrepreneur Award
- Award for Circular Economy Digital Disruptor
The aim of The Circulars is to increase the awareness and potential of business models based on circular economy that create value by optimizing the use of resources.
Finalist will be invited to the the awards ceremony which will take place on occasion of the World Economic Forum’s Annual Meeting in Davos in January 2017.